Nurse's Corner - Winter Health Newsletter
704 S. College St.
Scott City, Ks 67871
Notice from the Health Office:
- Guidance for Modified Quarantine in K-12-Schools...
- Immunization notice:
Scott County Schools will begin implementing Kansas Statue K.S.A. 72-5208 on February 1, 2016. After this date students will not be able to attend school unless immunization requirements are met or proof of an appointment is provided.
- "Meningococcal (Serogroup A,C,W,Y): Two doses required. Doses should be given at entry to 7th grade (11-12 years) and 11th grade (16-18 years). For children 16-18 years, only one dose is required. (Provisional based on expected revision to K.A.R. 28-1-20 prior to school year"
Please, provide verification/proof of any updated vaccinations that the child receives to the school for their records.
H e a l t h Ne w s!
Additional Info & Forms
- USD 466 Religious Exemption form
- Medication Permission Form
- Medical Request Meal Modification Form
- 2022-23 Immunization Requirements
- USD 466 Physical-Concussion Form 2022-23
- Kansas Certificate of Immunizations Form B Medical Exemption
- Seizure Action Plan Form
- Asthma Action Plan Form
- Allergy Action Plan Form